We at ISMT are committed to protect our client’s personal information and/or sensitive personal data and strive to maintain the privacy of your personal information.
“Personal information” is any information that can be used by itself to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a person, or can be used with information available from other sources to uniquely identify an individual.
ISMT does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to your request for service or assistance
- Perform market analysis, market research, business and operational analysis
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services
- Promote and market our products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and may benefit you; and
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.